Thursday, July 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday...The Wild West Shoot Out!


If you spend much time on the interwebs and social media, there's a thing some people do on Thursdays. They post pictures taken long ago on their various sites with the hashtag #ThrowbackThursday.

At rehearsal tonight a friend and I were talking about the Wild West Shoot Out show in Pioneer Village at Lagoon. My friends and I were the last ones to perform the shows that ended over two decades ago. I hear from friends who still work at Lagoon that people still ask if there's going to be a Wild West Shoot Out show in Pioneer Village. For over 20 years, the employees have had to tell the patrons, "No. There will be no Wild West Shoot Out show in Pioneer Village."

And so, in honor of a great show long gone (okay, maybe it wasn't that great, but it was fun...), I'm posting these pictures of the stuntman cast of the Wild West Shoot Out for those who remember.







No comments:

Post a Comment