Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Two Times Two...Finished Books, New Books


I am so lucky.

I feel I'm lucky in a lot of ways, but I'm especially lucky when it comes to reading. There are people who love to read but don't have the time. There are people who don't like to read who have a lot of time.

Me?

Well, I have time and I love to read. 

Over the past couple of years I've had a job where I don't take a lot of calls, and because of this, I can listen to things. I listen to podcasts, the radio, and many times, audiobooks. I've written a lot of blog posts about audiobooks that I've "read." Even though I'm listening, I count it as reading. 

Last year I made it a point to do more actual reading and not just listening. I'm lucky enough to have someone drive me to and from work. Yes, it's with 40-60 other people also being driven to work--it's all how you see it. I have about an hour to an hour and a half of time on the bus each day I work and it's an excellent opportunity to read. I've been able to read all those books my friends have written and others I've had on my nightstand for years, waiting to be read.

Today I finished two books, one audio and one made of trees. I'll be blogging about each of them soon. And by finishing two books that means I can start two new books. Once I'm done with those, I'll blog about them then start two more.

See? I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment