Saturday, May 2, 2015

Ceramics...Before And After


My youngest son was so excited this morning. Why? Because today was the day all of our ceramic projects would be done and ready to be picked up. This afternoon my in-laws came over with two shopping bags and contained in those bags were our works of art.

And I must say, the end products were a huge success. Sure, there are little flaws, but that's okay. We love how they all turned out. So here I've provided some before and after shots.


My son's penguin...


Pretty sure he loves it!


My other son's dragon...


It looks fantastic!


Grampa's frog...


Will he name it Sam?


Family, before...


A colorful family after!


One piece of the tea set getting painted...


And the finished product.

And finally, my project!


And what it looked like after!


It was so much fun, both the creating and the unveiling. A good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment