Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Pic Of The Day...No. 1 To No. 1,801


Almost five years ago--one-thousand, eight hundred days ago to be exact--I started posting a Pic Of The Day on my blog, on Facebook and on Google +. Back then Facebook would only allow 200 pictures per album, so when the first Pic Of The Day Facebook album was full, I started Pic Of The Day Vol. 2.

Today I started with a picture of the sunset as I pulled into my driveway, Pic Of The Day Vol. 10. If you want to look at all 1,801 and you're my Facebook friend, you can check them all out. It'll take you a while to get through them all. Two of them are from work, three were taken in my yard, one was taken from my church, one from TV, one from a grocery store, one from a show I did and the first one is a picture of my friend.

I decided since I'm starting a new album in Facebook I would include the first picture of all ten volumes. And so I present you: 

The Beginnings!


Pic Of The Day, Vol 1. The picture that started it all.


Pic Of The Day, Vol. 2


Pic Of The Day, Vol. 3


Pic Of The Day, Vol. 4


Pic Of The Day, Vol. 5


Pic Of The Day, Vol. 6


Pic Of The Day, Vol. 7


Pic Of The Day, Vol. 8


Pic Of The Day, Vol. 9


Pic Of The Day, Vol. 10...The new beginning. I'm excited to see what numbers 1,802 to 2,000 will turn out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment