Monday, February 22, 2016

LTUE 34...Another Fantastic Conference!


Earlier this month I attended the Light, The Universe and Everything Symposium along with several thousand other attendees. Normally I try and take a ton of pictures at these events, but this time was different. I found myself more interested in what was being taught than getting as many photos as possible. I was able, however, to take a few shots.


I wish these pictures could convey the atmosphere, the electric feeling we as convention goers felt as we sat and learned more about the craft of writing. It's such an intimate setting to get top-notch advice and to meet world-famous authors. But a simple photograph can only do so much. 


I create these blog posts (that are really photo dumps...) mostly because I want to be able to look back and remember how I felt during these events. And if you happened to be captured in these pictures, hopefully it will bring back good memories for you too.


I have found LTUE to be one of my most favorite conventions. I've made many friendships and there's few things better than shooting the bull with good friends. If you're looking for a reasonably priced good writing symposium held in the Intermountain West, please check out next year's LTUE. It's held around Valentine's Day. You won't be disappointed.








  




No comments:

Post a Comment