Thursday, February 23, 2017

Another Tournament...This Time It's Teams


I thought Ping Pong Tournament Season had ended at work.

I was wrong.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. Earlier this year both ping pong and air hockey tournaments were held. Everyone had fun, lots of noice was generated, winners prevailed, losers didn't. I had no idea there was another contest just waiting to be held.


Since this involves teams, I loved the creativity of the names: Backhanded Compliments, Sherpas, Nine Spine Sticklebacks, and my favorite, Blazing Paddles. I asked about Sherpas. It seems they ordered their paddles from Asia, so they're the Sherpas. I have no idea what Nine Spine Sticklebacks means.


I also like the Tournament Logo, the first-place trophy (a golden paddle), even the second-place trophy. Since I'm still relatively new to this building all these things are new to me. It's fun to get to know my co-workers and learn of their creativity and competitiveness. I wonder what other surprises are in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment