Monday, February 13, 2017

"But I Still Love Technology..."


Kip Dynamite said it so well when, on his wedding day to LaFawnduh, he sang:

Yes, I love technology
But not as much as you, you see
But I still love technology
Always and forever

And so it goes. Can technology co-exist with relationships? For some, it not only co-exists, but--along with the person--is the only other thing in the relationship.

But this post isn't about that, not really. It has to do with a feature with our cable provider. You see, I can watch any channel for which we subscribe on my phone and/or iPad. I see people on the buses and trains watch a lot of shows on their phones, but I really don't do that. Commute time's for reading. What I like most of all with this cable feature is that I can casually watch sports while I'm doing other things (like writing blog posts, short stories, and novels...). Plus, since I don't have the sound on, it's a great way to keep track of a game without really watching it. I don't know if other people us this feature the same way, but it's great for us.

And so, currently the Jazz are down by seven in the second. Hopefully, they'll turn it around. Either way, I'll be able to get some editing done--that novel's not going to edit itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment