Friday, January 3, 2020

Rachel Huffmire's "Shattered Snow"...An Award-Winning Book Review (The Book, Not The Review)


Ever since Rachel Huffmire's book, Shattered Snow, came out last year, there's been a buzz surrounding it. Yesterday I finished it, and now I know why.

It's a great read.

And those who run the Swoony Awards agree.

Imagine a story that combines the quaintness of a fairy tale, then throw in time travel and all the issues and headaches that can create. You can order it from the Publisher's website: HERE, or from the Amazon page: HERE

Rachel and I both had books chosen by Immortal Works to publish. It was announced earlier this week that Shattered Snow won a Swoony Award (and I LOVE that name...). Other books published through Immortal works have won awards--even an anthology in which a story I wrote is included--were award-winning. It's like seeing a sibling win a race, or a competition. The publisher has welcomed me in such a way, I feel like we're family. And I salute Rachel in the win.

If you like very cool stories about altered history (even fairy tale history...) because of time travel, you will definitely enjoy Shattered Snow. I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment