Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Happy Birthday Hon!


I've got to admit--this is one of my favorite pictures ever. There's a couple of photos that I just love...the one with my kids sitting in front of our house when our youngest was about a year old. Then the same kids at the same spot a decade or so later. I love a picture of my daughter singing a solo in her first play when she's six, and I love the above picture. We were just pups back then.

My wife doesn't do social media nearly as much as I do. Truth be told, I'd like to do less of it, but the writer side of me sees it as a necessary evil sometimes. Chances are, if you read this blog post or any of my posts, it's because I link this blog on several social media platforms.

Since she doesn't utilize social media, she has not been inundated with birthday wishes. Of course, if she wished to be inundated with birthday wishes, she'd spend more time online. She'd advertise her birthday on Facebook and other places. So, I guess I'm doing that for her (and I hope it's okay...).

Back in 2013 I blogged about her birthday and I included several notable people who shared her birthday, several of which, have passed away in the past seven years. Here's that list again.

Elvis Presley (1935-1977)
Steven Hawking (1942-2018)
David Bowie (1947-2016)
R Kelly 53
Larry Storch 97
Bob Eubanks 82
Soupy Sales (1926-2009)
Charles Osgood 87
Garry Spence 91
Ron Moody 96
Jason Giambi 49
Graham Chapman (1941-1989)
Jose Ferrer (1912-1992)
Gaby Hoffmann 38
Harriet Sansom Harris 65
William Hartnell (1908-1975)

Happy birthday, sweetie! I hope it was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment