Saturday, November 7, 2020

The Perfect Christmas/Halloween Gift..."Haunted Yuletide"

 

It's never too early to find that perfect Christmas present. OR, if you failed to get your loved ones that all-important Halloween gift, on December 1 you'll have a chance to do both--

That's when Haunted Yuletide is available!

I am excited, not only for all those lucky people who will receive this amazing book as a Christmas or post-Halloween gift, but because I was fortunate enough to have a story chosen for the Immortal Works anthology. It's called, All Through the House and I can't wait for people to read it.

Another reason I'm excited for this book's release is because I have so many friends with stories in the book as well. One thing I've learned about the writing community--it is a family.

Remember, for all those hard-to-buy-for people on your list, there's nothing better than giving the gift of spooky Christmas stories. You can pre-order the book by clicking: HERE

Haunted Yuletide...something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment