Friday, November 27, 2020

Clarence...Was Definitely Right


 Yes, Clarence was right.

One of the most thoughtful lines in one of my most favorite films.

In the past week, I've read hundreds of posts of people expressing gratitude for the things in their life. I've read them because most were friends. I'm grateful for them and that I can call them friends.

In the end of It's a Wonderful Life, George Bailey is shown what an amazing life he really has, and that he's had that life all along--he just didn't see it. I thought of this very quote as I read well wishes friends sent to me today.

Now, I don't consider myself a failure--sure, there's some things I'd like to improve about myself, but Clarence's words ring (see what I did there...?) true for everyone, no matter how you feel about yourself.

Remember no man is a failure who has friends.

To all my friends, thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment