Friday, August 23, 2024

Oh...I Love Living In A Small Town


 I saw this today on a social media page for our small community. I laughed, even though the post wasn't supposed to necessarily be funny. I mean, how can you not find humor in it?

And this isn't the first post of this kind I've seen. It's just part of living in rural America where there's more animals in the country than people. 

In addition to the post, I also enjoyed the comments, which I won't include here. The comments were wonderful. Neighbors coming together...several tagging people who might either own the cow or know who did. Imagine that...putting up this post and having not just one, but many respond by acknowledging the cow may belong to more than one person.

I have no doubt the owner will be found. We are a small town, after all. 

Over the years, I've seen posts of escaped horses, sheep, and now a cow. I've seen in fields a llama or alpaca, but haven't seen posts of any lost (or found...) ones of those. Today it was a cow.

Just another day living in small town rural America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment