Friday, September 6, 2024

I Can't Go...But You Should DEFINITELY GO!


 A dear friend is putting on his annual comedy film festival tonight in Layton, Utah. It's at the Davis Art's Counsel Kenley Amphitheater, 7:30pm start.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to attend due to my fall gig beginning tonight. Ever since I found out about this killer event, I've only been able to attend once...a salute to Steampunk and it was a blast--literally. If you know Craig Nybo, you know this show represents his creative mind come to life. Each year, a different theme, each year, a different show, each year, amazing results.

If you're interested, click HERE for more information. 

I've known Craig for about ten years. He constantly amazes me...the man has talent in buckets, and yet, he's the kind of person who will take time out of his insane schedule and ask you how you're doing, ask you about your family, or what you're working on. He's a genuine dude. 

Like I said, I don't know what you'll see tonight when you go to the Gangrene Comedy Film Festival, but I'm sure you've never seen anything quite like it. Come on--give it a shot. Go tonight, if not for yourself, but for me who am unable to attend.

You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment