Monday, January 10, 2022

Found Another Phone Activity...Finally


 Let's just say I'm not the target audience for most of the phone gaming apps out there. I hate games that get progressively harder to play the more you play them.

That's like 99% of the games that are available on phones. There's enough stress in everyday life out there--I don't need more coming from my phone, especially self-inflicted. Ive had games on my phone in the past that do not get tougher as you play. The problem is they're not popular. I know this because they don't get upgraded and when I download updates in my phone's operating system, the games go away. I can no longer play them. I've been looking for something else to do on my phone for a long time.

My wife and daughter downloaded a coloring app on their phones years ago. I've seen them using the apps, but I never thought it would be something I'd enjoy. Well, I decided to give it a try and it's been my most-used app ever since. Sure, there are adds you have to endure for other games I'll never download. And yes, there are times when I can't find the last speck of the picture to color, but that's not a big deal. So far, I've been extremely pleased with the product.

I have no idea if I'll continue with it or not. I may get bored and stop. I may try another app that does the same thing. Time will tell. But, for now, I think I'll stick with it and see what happens.





No comments:

Post a Comment