Friday, January 28, 2022

Where (Some...) Of The New Neighbors Will Live


 I took a little walk last week. I turned right, then right again and walked to the end of the street where several new buildings stood.

It's where our new neighbors will live.

Normally, I'd be exited about new neighbors, and I am, in a way. But, in another way, I see the homes people will buy and then move in, but I don't know if I'll ever get to know them.

To get to the cul-de-sac on my walk passed a dozen homes. I have no idea who lives in any of them. This isn't their fault--I blame myself, mostly. There's nothing stopping me from leaving my comfort zone and getting to know them. I don't know...it's a different world in some ways.

The homes at the end of the street are all about the same rate of completion. There's a couple more homes to the right of these three that are not quite so far advanced. And most of the mountain to the east and north of us is undeveloped. That won't last long.

So, if you'd like to come on up and be our neighbors, I say go for it! There are homes almost built waiting for you. If so, when I take that walk in the future, I may just stop in and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment