Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Thoughts...


Wake up, late schedule, sleep in...

Breakfast, internet, are the kids getting ready?

I go over my lesson (talents...money or attributes or both?), web search for talent quotes, can I have a fruit snack?

Lunch, some kids dressed in church clothes, what time does the game actually start?

Time to go, the DVR's set, everyone ready?

We're later than normal, our bench will will be gone, our bench was gone...

Good meeting, only fell asleep once, I didn't sing in the choir today (should have)...

We sat on the first row, I think the bishop can actually see what app is open on my iPod Touch, I put the iPod away...

One meeting down, kids in nursery do pretty good, now I've got to teach a lesson...

Lesson went well, I had everyone participate, no one slept...

Got home, hit the DVR'd game, opened my computer and Yahoo Headlines ruined the need to watch the entire 90 minutes of the game plus extra time plus penalty kicks so I didn't have to watch the entire contest after all...

Congrats to Japan, some things are bigger than sports, bittersweet...

Cleared shows on DVR, chose my Pic Of The Day and caption to accompany the before mentioned pic, enjoyed the afternoon/evening with the family...

Tomorrow is back to work, can't believe the weekend's already gone, bye.

1 comment: