Thursday, July 21, 2011

End Of Day 20 July, 2011


Last night I was unable to see what the dusk sky looked like as evening turned to night. Tonight's sunset was nice, but two nights ago, it looked like this:


When I was in high school and I had my little Olympus OM-10, I always wanted to get some lens filters to manipulate the colors. The point-&-shoot doesn't offer that option. Of course, today's technology offers choices unheard of for an average shutterbug, i.e. Photoshop and the like. My camera doesn't offer me a lot of creative options, but sometimes, just nature herself provides enough magic where no changes are needed.


The days are getting shorter. Little by little the light will lessen until the time of the dark will eclipse the time it is light. In a few months the temperatures will lower as well and the windows of the house will be open at night to allow a light, cool breeze to flow throughout the house greeting us (on those rare mornings where sleeping in is not only allowed but encouraged...) to a morning kiss of air the crackles. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment