Saturday, July 30, 2011

The In-Law's Yard


My mother-in-law keeps a yard, and she keeps it well. It's my father-in-law's yard also, but his involvement in the maintenance is diminished for a couple reasons, a lack of desire not being one of them...

My in-laws followed me to the town where I grew up in and they fell in love. There is a draw to our little hamlet at the base of the mountains and many have been caught in its snare. My in-laws have made their little lot blossom like a rose. It's simply beautiful.

Back Yard:


The Sides:


The Front Yard:


The little house on the corner is impressive and the thought of all that yard work is daunting, but they honor the land they've been give through their hard work and dedication. I don't know how long they'll stay at their little corner of Heaven. I do know the next owners will have a lot to live up to...

No comments:

Post a Comment