Friday, September 28, 2012

The Vertical Challenge! Preparations Have Begun...Again!


Back in January 2011 I began my little blog. The next month my friend put on his Vertical Challenge for charity. Since I've been writing this blog, I've dedicated several posts and quite a few pictures to this event. Today, preparations begin again.

For me, it's only natural to think about snow when I see the leaves turn in the mountains. I know many people curse the cooler temperatures and wish it could stay summer all year long. By the time September hits, I've had enough of the high temperatures and welcome the crisp evenings and early sunsets. My sun-loving friends cannot understand this, which is only fair...I have a hard time understanding them sometimes.

It's only a few short months until February 2013. If you're like me, the days between Halloween and Christmas fly by. Then, it's January and the event will only be a few weeks away. By then, we'd better have things in place or getting in place. I'm sure we will.

If you're new to my blog, Bob's Vertical Challenge benefits ScoutReach, the charity arm of the Boy Scouts of America. ScoutReach does some amazing things for kids, truly a worthy cause. We're updating our event website. You can find out more about Bob's Vertical Challenge: HERE. Mark your calendars--Tuesday, February 26, 2013 and plan on attending. It's going to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment