Monday, December 17, 2012

Clearing The Path...


There was a break in the storm today so I took the opportunity to clear the path leading to the community winter sledding hill. It was needed. As autumn wound down I pulled a couple of rather large sunflower plants and it was my intention to put them in the trash.


Needless to say, it wasn't done and the first big storm hit with no access to the hill. People improvised which could have proved disastrous. The area the people chose had several large rocks hiding under the snow. We're lucky no one got hurt.


So I knew it had to be cleaned and today was the day. 30 minutes and a couple of scratched arms later I had a nice tidy bundle of once hindering twigs and branches stacked to the side. Good thing...it began snowing an hour later. We're ready for the crowds--bring on the snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment