Monday, December 3, 2012

Instant Pictures/Messages...


So, I bought a friend's old iPhone, but I'm not using it as an iPhone, just as an iPod. Still, with the proper electronic services in place, I am able to utilize the iPhone iMessenger service. It's pretty cool...

And so today I participated in two I/M conversations, one with a co-worker, Steve, and another with a former co-worker Jeff...both studly guys.

I've enjoyed the benefits of instant messaging every since I worked for a Macintosh computer programming company in the late 1980's. But with my new gadget, I can now add photos to my messages. I know I'm behind the curve of most technological advancements and maybe most of you are thinking, "What's the big deal? I've been able to do that for years..." For me, it's still nifty.

So, here are some of the pictures we exchanged today. Steve sent me these:



I sent him these:



Jeff sent me these:



I sent him these:



Like I said, for me, it's pretty cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment