Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'll Have Not A Blue Christmas...


 When you think of "Blue Christmas" you're probably thinking about the song...Elvis singing about how Christmas will stink without him (so basically, everyone's had a Blue Christmas for the past 35 years...). 

 

But  Blue Christmas has a different meaning to my boss...to him, it's a BYU Christmas. Yesterday was our staff meeting and the theme was: Blue.


We had a meeting, then had lunch, then played a few games. I don't know if "Put shaving cream on all the guys and make them look like Santa violates any HR rules--good thing they don't know about it...). Our team has epic staff meetings. Yesterday's was no exception.


Then came the distribution of gifts. My boss got what every BYU fan would love...BYU stuff. A pillow, some root beer, a bucket with a big blue "Y" on it You know, the basics.


Today I sent my boss a picture of me wearing my red. For me, Christmas just can't be blue...



3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun office party! I'm having mine tomorrow and I am having a gift exchange. :) It should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Kam, you know you're missed, too. But you've got different--more important--priorities now. It was fun, but not the same without you! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!

      Delete