Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Authorhood Of The Traveling Signed Copy...


Back in April of this year, we launched the Mechanized Masterpieces Steampunk Anthology and I was fortunate to be included among the list of talented authors. It was the first book launch in which I participated and I had a lot of fun.

Part of the launch were activities, including contests. And the best prize--in my opinion--was a free copy of our book signed by each author. We decided to send a book to each author who would then sign it and mail it to the next. 

 

This week I got the book, I signed it, and tomorrow it'll be headed to California. When we've all signed, it goes to the contest winner. I wish I could get a copy for myself. Maybe one day...

Shine on, you crazy steampunk anthology!

No comments:

Post a Comment