Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Nielsen's Frozen Yogurt...Nectar, Pure Nectar That's Undeniably Delicious!




I have to think that Nielsen's Frozen Yogurt will be found in Heaven.

It just HAS to be.

Last night my wife delivered to me a tasty treat. If you live where I live, you are privileged to be near a Nielsen's Frozen Yogurt location. If you've experienced the utter joy the product delivers, you understand what I'm talking about when I say it's "heavenly." If haven't tried any frozen yogurt and you live by me, then shame on you! You're denying yourself one of life's most delicious treasures.

I first learned of Nielsen's back in the 1980's when my friend Bob Aamodt worked there as an after school and weekend job. I couldn't believe how good it was. Over the years I've frequented the different franchises in the area and it still tastes as good as it did decades earlier.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it...), I don't partake of its goodness as much as I would like. Personal budgets and the desire to live beyond my 50s require that I do not eat this everyday.

So, I have to conclude that there's a Nielsen's Frozen Yogurt in Heaven. Because if there isn't, I might have to re-thing the whole "Heaven" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment