Friday, September 25, 2015

Just Hanging Out...After The Con Has Closed For The Night


It's about a quarter to 11pm on Friday night and I'm typing this post at the corner of South Temple and 2nd West. My computer is resting atop two guitar cases and I'm sitting on the grass. The Salt Palace Convention Center is closed and I'm waiting to load this equipment into the back of a truck and be driven home. The truck is on its way.

It's been quite a day!

I could, of course, just wait and write this post when I get home, but I have their weird thing about my blog posts. Since I write daily, I want to make sure I write a post every day. If I don't get this done until after midnight (mountain time...), then technically, I'll be writing two posts on Saturday, the 26th and none on Friday, the 25th.

And we can't have that.

I've been standing almost all day. Seeing people and talking to people since I first arrived just before 10am this morning. There were probably over 100,000 people at the convention and right now, I'm ready to call it a day.

Good thing we get to do it all over again tomorrow.

So, until then, have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment