Wednesday, March 16, 2016

FanX Panel On Being A Resilient Writer...Not For The Faint Of Heart


A couple of weeks ago those doing Herculean work preparing for this year's Salt Lake Comic Con FanX sent out the panel schedule. 

I LOVED what panels they asked me to do. They're fantastic, and I can't wait for next week. But as I checked the FanX iPhone app yesterday, I noticed a panel that I had previously missed.

And I LOVE this new one, too!


On Thursday, 2-3pm in room 255B I will be part of a group talking about being a resilient writer. The title for the panel is: Not for the Faint of Heart: Being a Resilient Writer. There will be seven of us explaining the things that have worked for us, and the things that don't. I hope, if you're attending the event and would like help in this area, that you schedule time to check us out.



Also, I get to be on a panel with the spectacularly awesome Craig Nybo and the incredibly talented Rebecca Moesta (actually, Craig is incredibly talented and Rebecca is spectacularly awesome, too...). The other panelists, Shannon Camp, James R. Tuck, Cindy Grigg, and Courtney Alameda, I hope to get to know as well. 

Are you a resilient writer? If not, spend an hour with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment