Thursday, March 3, 2016

Signs And Notes Around The Office...


The other day I snapped a picture of a little sign on my co-worker's cubicle wall. It's a cute little sign of Santa with a blackboard and the words: "Days 'Til Christmas" on it. A dedicated little sign owner is supposed to write the days until Christmas Day arrives. I took a picture and used it for my "Pic Of The Day" photo.


That was fun, I thought.


The next day I noticed a whiteboard hanging on another co-worker's cubicle wall with an interesting quote from Tom Waits. It read: "The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering." Great quote. I used that picture for the next "Pic Of The Day."


It was then I started looking around my office and I found literally hundreds of little notes and signs everywhere in my building. Some, like these, were brought in from the workers, but so many others were put up by management.


So many signs.


No comments:

Post a Comment