Thursday, May 19, 2016

Motivational Posters...What Do They Say To You?


At my full-time job, I recently transferred to a new building. It takes a little getting used to, working at a new place, getting to know the new co-workers, hoping the microwave ovens work with a semblance of reliability.

But the biggest change to this new building is the fact that there are motivational posters EVERYWHERE!

This is a closed-to-the-public building so, unfortunately, you are unable to visit to see exactly what I'm talking about. But I'm assuming that if you've worked in a professional building at any point in your career, there's a good chance you've seen them before. You know what I'm talking about.

Now, I have an opinion about a place that puts up a ton of motivational posters and since this is my employer we're talking about, I'm not going to express that opinion on this blog. I'd be interested, however, to know what any of you might think about those motivational posters.

Do they work?

Are you motivated when you see/read these things?

Or do you see them and dismiss them wishing they were those De-motivational Posters that are hilarious?

Personally, I have an opinion...

And I'm not going to tell you what it is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment