Monday, May 23, 2016

The Legendarium Podcast And The Legend Of Zelda...Good Stuff!

Zelda Social

If you're a fan of the Zelda video game series, check out this week's The Legendarium Podcast. You will be glad you did.

Personally, I could not fully appreciate this particular episode for a couple of reasons. First, I don't play a lot of video games. The last console I played games on was the Super NES. I know, I know...I'm a goober, but sometimes you must decide between buying/upgrading video game systems and games or feeding your family.

"You chose wisely." Grail Knight

The other reason others will enjoy this podcast episode more than me is because I've only played two Zelda games in my life, the classic, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and the Game Boy version, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. I do know my kids have played several versions of the Zelda franchise and they love them. 

I did play the game enough to appreciate the music the cool dudes at The Legedarium Podcast included in this episode. Even thought I haven't played many versions of the game, when I hear that music, it brings back good memories. I really do like the game.

So, if you have kept up with the game, or if you're like me and haven't played it in a long time, check out their episode. If you want to listen, just click on the link (sorry...) to the podcast: HERE. As always, good job Legendarium guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment