Saturday, March 21, 2020

Books, Books, And More Books...Now On Sale!


The other day I posted about my little book, Chaser a book about a boy, his dog, and a grand adventure. Looks like my book is included in a book bundle.

And it couldn't come at a better time.

The sale goes until March 26th.

You can click on the Amazon link: HERE, or Immortal Works's website: HERE for the sale. My novel Chaser is included as is an anthology where I have a short story, Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel. Got to love it when your works are included in with so many great ones.

During the sale, ALL Immortal Works titles are on sale. What I love about being included in this is I know many of the authors personally, and have read many of these stories. Immortal Works is a small press. They're only a couple of years old and they're trying to do something wonderful. They're giving writers an opportunity to have their stories available to the public.

If you're looking for something to read, there's something for every taste, books and stories in almost every genre--PG-13 or tamer, that is.

It seems like--even in this insane time we're in--everyone's coming at you from all sides, look here, buy this, don't do this and/or that. I suppose I'm adding my voice to all the others. But, it you want an adventure to take you away from the insanity, check out the Immortal Works titles. Come for the sales--stay for the stories.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment