Tuesday, March 17, 2020

It's Always A Good Time To Read A Book...So Give Chaser A Chance


We are living in interesting times. Interesting times call for something interesting to read. And, as luck would have it, I know of just the interesting thing to read, a little book called Chaser.

Back in 2018 my debut novel was released. It didn't change the world, but it changed me. Having something out there that people can pick up, flip through the pages, read, and enjoy brought with it so much personal satisfaction. It took a lot of hard work, but I found an acquisitions agent who liked it and bought it. Thanks to her and a wonderful editor, the finish product was born, a book, a story, an adventure.

Like millions of people now changing the way they work, play, interact with others, my family is home and thinking about the future. I know I'm not alone thinking a great way to spend time at home is to pick up a good book and let it engulf you, surround you, and yes, change you.


My book's been out for a while, but it's still something I'm proud of, something I still try and push whenever I can. If you want, you can go to Immortal Works website: HERE or the Amazon website: HERE and order the paperback physical copy, the digital copy, or you can check out Audible: HERE for the audiobook. I love the audiobook version. But, then again, I love them all.

Maybe it's because I'm friends with many authors and they are doing what I'm doing here--pushing their stuff. I'm glad they are. The world is a better place when we read. If you check out mine, or any book right now, thank you! I hope it makes this interesting time even more so.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment