Sunday, August 9, 2020

Who Says No One's Making Anything New Anymore...?


I've blogged about Liz before. She's been my choreographer, my director, my assistant my interviewer, and my friend. Look up "creative" in the dictionary and you may see a picture of her. Today I watched a short film she wrote and produced called, Go Assistant

Who says no one's making anything new anymore?

You can access the film's link by clicking: HERE. It's a short film, less than eight minutes long. What is the most impressive thing to me is that the entire production was done during this unusual pandemic time we're now in. She's assembled many talented friends to make the film possible.

Liz's film is not the best film ever made--that's not the intent, but it did make me think. I thought about technology, about relationships, about priorities, about taking another look at our modern world and is it everything it promises to be.

If you've got a minute or two (or eight...), check out Go Assistant. Proof that there are people out there creating...and that's a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment