Friday, August 21, 2020

Three-Thousand, Five-Hundred Posts...That's Nuts


Back in January 2011, I decided to start a blog. I was late to the party, I know. Years earlier, people became world-known by keeping interesting blogs. It was the "in" thing to do back then. I can't remember exactly why I started a blog, other than I thought it would be fun and I loved the idea of the title: Scotty Watty Doodle All The Day.



On January 24th, 2011, it began. 

I usually don't pay attention to the number of posts I've written. Coming up on ten years, I know I'd have over 3650 posts by January, but 3500...well, that's a milestone.

I just re-read that first post. If you're interested, you can access it by clicking: HERE. In that first post, I set a couple of goals, and I've tried to keep most of them. One I did not believe I'd keep was my goal of a daily blog. I didn't think I'd accomplish it. Funny thing is, that's perhaps the only goal I've kept, faithfully...unwaveringly...completely. I've written a post every day.

Thirty-five thousand posts.

That's nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment