Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Tonight's Wild Sky...


Tonight I opened the back door to our deck. It smelled like rain. It's a smell we haven't had for a long time. We could see filtering clouds descending, but we felt no rain...maybe it's too warm for the rain to reach the ground.

I hope that changes.


But, rain or no rain, the sky opened up and went wild.

I tried capturing what I saw as best I could, but it's a poor representation at best.

Such is life.


The past month, we've had some amazing sunsets, mostly due to wild fires burning in the west. Still, I believe clouds help to make the best sunsets. Tonight, we had them.

I'm just going to post what I took and include a video, or maybe two (you might catch some thunder and lightning in the videos, too...). It's something we haven't seen in a while--thought I'd share.







No comments:

Post a Comment