Thursday, October 15, 2020

Saturday...Farmington...A HUGE Garage Sale...For A Great Purpose


 If you're in the Farmington area on Saturday, October 17th from 8am to 3pm, you might want to stop by this particular garage sale.

It's for the best cause possible--helping out a friend in need.

This is the neighborhood from which we recently moved. And I know if we still were there, I'd definitely stop in. First, I love garage sales. Second, I love checking out weird stuff. I know there will be weird stuff there because it's on the flyer. And Third, this is to help a neighbor's son who is fighting Leukemia.

Also, if you knew the great people in this family, you'd want to help out as well. Plus, there's an added bonus--a real live pink ice cream truck from MoonBerry Sweet Treats will be there to provide much-deserved tastiness for the shoppers and lookers.

I don't know if we'll make it this Saturday, even though I'd love to go. But, if you see this and you'd like to help (or even get a tasty treat...), stop in and at least check it out. You'll be doing a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment