Monday, October 19, 2020

There's Always More To The Story...


 I snapped a picture the other day while out and about in Brigham City. A Chevrolet Avalanche with an interesting sign across the tailgate stopped in front of us. Now, a black truck-thing with several marijuana stickers is attention-grabbing in and of itself, but when that same truck has the words "ELISE'S WICKED WOMB" on it, well...that's something you just don't see everyday.

I posted the picture as my Pic Of The Day, and even tried a humorous caption. It generated several comments.

And I thought that was that.

But then, a friend did a little research.

Turns out, the back of a Chevy isn't the only place you'll see the words "Elise's Wicked Womb." If you run an internet search, you'll find the same Facebook post my friend did. In fact, I'll save you the search--you can access the website by clicking: HERE. If you're interested to learn more, and you click the link you'll find a site that sells repurposed dolls. And by "repurposed" I mean, transformed into...different things.

We all have different hobbies and interests. Many are artistically inclined. Some paint, others play music, others write stories, and others make baby vampire and demon dolls. When the need to create hits, you've got to answer the call.

I'm glad my friend took time to answer those questions I had but didn't get around to finding out. I have no need for the products Elise is selling, but I'm sure others do.

To each his/her own...

No comments:

Post a Comment