Saturday, February 26, 2022

My Favorite SPAM Joke...So Far


 A few weeks back my wife and I were shopping at WinCo...just picking up things we needed in a store that has both things we need and things we don't necessarily need. We meandered through the aisles, back and forth. We ended up on the soups/stews/canned meat aisle.

That's when I spotted the SPAM.

So many things to say...

SPAM, in my opinion, gets a bad rap. Books have been written about it and its importance. As we all know, important things sometimes become larger than what they are. Such is with SPAM. I snapped a picture in the store and posted it on social media. I also added a weak joke as a caption, something about not knowing there were three types of SPAM. I've since found out, there are more than just the three types.

This week I came across a SPAM meme and it turned out to be my favorite SPAM joke.

At least, it's my favorite so far.

We ended up buying several cans...might come in handy if the world goes to crap. Then, of course, SPAM is no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment