Wednesday, February 16, 2022

So That's What Ghost Energy Is...


 The electronic billboard kept showing "Ghost Energy" over and over again.

It's funny...my wife and I used to watch the ghost hunter and ghost adventurer reality shows. They try different methods to contact and speak with the dead. Those in the know say that spirits are associated with energy. A classic way to know that ghosts are in the vicinity is the draining of batteries of their electronic equipment. Their cameras will be fully charged then suddenly...nothing.

When I saw the electronic ad that was the first thought that came to my mind. I knew that was not what the ad meant...no way to make money from ghost energy in your local convenience store.

A quick internet search and I found out Ghost Energy is an energy drink. No wonder I'd never heard of it. I've never had an energy drink. To be honest, they scare me a little. There were times in my life that I was addicted to caffeine--not so much, now. I know millions of people have consumed millions of energy drinks every day and they seem to be okay. Still...if I don't need it, why drink it?

Obviously, the ad wasn't for me. It was for the thousands of drivers who pass that sign every day and who do consume energy drinks. And if I ever change my mind and feel the need to start buying energy drinks, Ghost Energy sounds kind of cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment