Thursday, September 22, 2022

Happy 30th, Babe...I'll Be Home Soon


 From where I sit right now, I'm on the third level (down...) of a parking terrace with a line of cars stretching on mine and the previous two above levels. It's around 9:30pm and I have at least an hour drive before I get home--and that's after I get above ground.

I knew when they announced the date of this year's FanX Salt Lake Comics Convention it would fall on our anniversary, and because I had committed to helping this year, I knew I'd be gone all day. I told my wife. She said, "I guess we'll celebrate on a different day."

She's understandable, like that.

It's only one of the reasons why I love her so much.

Thirty years, almost a third of a century. Lots of ups and downs, that happens in three decades. And I wouldn't want to have spent it with anyone else.

Happy 30th, babe. I'll be home soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment