Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Next Thursday, Friday, And Saturday...It's Where You'll Want To Be


 It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Sure, you'll most likely hear that at a different time of year, and I do agree that the holidays are hard to beat, but for me and tens of thousands of others, September in Salt Lake City can give the holidays a run for its money.

It's FanX time!

Ten years ago, we had nothing like FanX in Utah. Many/most had never attended a comics convention in their life. I know I didn't. Sure, comics conventions have been taking place for decades, but not where we lived. That changed in 2013 and I'm so glad it did.

Next week, I'll be at the event. My station? That narrow neck of land separating the southwest section from the northeast section, If you're familiar with the event, you'll know that location where the two main sections meet, is a stage. That's my baby. This year, we've got bands, dancers, fighters, musicians, a comedian, and even a magician, and many more. 

If you're going, stop by. I'll be there all day Thursday, part of Friday, and part of Saturday. I'd love to see you. Plus, you'll see some of the state's best talent (me excluded...). 

It's almost time. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment