Saturday, September 17, 2022

Rules For Diving Into Donuts...The Pie Dump


 We have family visiting, which means, among other things, we've been eating out..

A lot.

There's a local eatery called The Pie Dump that we just had to take our out-of-town family to--they had to experience it. Yesterday I posted a picture of my daughter and a sweet role she bought. It was, in a word, huge. 

I noticed something as we left. On the wall were the rules of a contest...an eating contest...a contest that is called...

Diving Into Donuts.

Here are the rules:

The participant must give us permission to take photos and videos and post them on our Facebook page.

Challenger buys 6 doughnuts.

Challenger has employee or owner set timer.

Challenger gobbles doughnuts as quickly as possible.

If the challenger has time quicker than pervious WINNER their name is added to the top of the winner board and money is refunded.

I'm not a big eater, but I have respect for those who are. I don't know either Bryan McLaughlin or Tytan Allred, but I salute you both.

Maybe my kids will one day take the dive. Maybe not. It's fun to see a small local diner have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment