Thursday, February 16, 2012

Doin' The Daily Double...


 Two Daily Blogs...Keeping Pace


 In just under two weeks Bob's Vertical Challenge will celebrate its 5th Anniversary and for the past week I've been writing two daily blogs. I've written my own blog every day for over a year...some blog posts I've been proud of, and others...let's just say I wrote something everyday.


Writing for the Vertical Challenge has been just that, a challenge. One thing about the Challenge is that it has an end date, the 28th of February so until then I'll be writing two blogs every day (except for Sundays...I never write for work on Sundays...). I thought of a few Vertical Challenge things to write about yesterday and as of this evening, I'm out of ideas--the two ideas have been used. I don't know what I'll write about on my own blog tomorrow, but I'm confident I'll come up with something (this blog post is an excellent example of what I'm talking about...). But, as of tomorrow's post for the Vertical Challenge...I'll have to think about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment