Saturday, October 6, 2012

Margot Hovley Reads On A Page Or Two Podcast...


A Page Or Two Podcast: Margot Hovley Edition!

If you're driving in the southern Davis County area and you feel a burst of energy emanating from somewhere and you don't quite know where it's coming from or (a better question...) why you're feeling that sudden burst of energy, it's very possible it's coming from a newly published author, Margot Hovley. You see, her book Sudden Darkness is being officially launched next Saturday, October 13, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Centerville Utah Seagull Bookstore, and she can barely contain the excitement!

I was lucky enough to get Margot to read for me on my podcast: A Page Or Two. She is an incredible person who does amazing things and I am honored to call her my friend. You can get to my podcast by clicking:

Go Here To Hear Margot Read From Her New Book: Sudden Darkness

You can also find out more about Margot at her blog: Inklings: The Writing Adventures of Margot Hovley.

Please, check them both out, and if you're in the area next Saturday, drop by and say hello. Maybe some of that incredible excitement will rub off on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment