Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pic(s) Of The Day...Going On 600+



A few days after I began this blog I decided to add a Picture Of The Day, and I've kept it going ever since.



I have also uploaded the same Pic Of The Day to my Facebook page and on my Google Plus account. Facebook only allowed 200 pictures (at the time...) in a photo album, so when I got to 200, I opened a new Pic Of The Day album.



Two days ago I began my Pic Of The Day photo album #4. It's amazing I've been able to keep it going, and all using my little Kodak point-n-shoot camera that we picked up at Target on Black Friday several years ago, and the only reason we found it is because someone who waited in line longer than us and got into the store before us picked up the camera, decided they didn't want it, and set it down in the housewares department...score!



When I was growing up I wanted to be a photographer--even got me a sweet Olympus OM-10. Things didn't work out that way, but I still love to take pictures. One day I might have to retire my little Kodak and get something really nice...one day.
 


But for now, I'll keep charging the Kodak on my computer and taking a lot of pictures, one of which will find its way to a Facebook page, or a Google Plus page, or a blog post that you just might see. Here's today's picture. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment