Friday, November 23, 2012

Birthday Brunch...


The end of November is a busy time for our family. My son was born on November 23. My birthday is in a couple of days. There's always Thanksgiving around this time. My brother's birthday is at the end of the month. That's a lot of family gatherings (usually...) and a lot of good times (almost certainly...). 

Yesterday we spend Thanksgiving at my brother's house, then dessert with the in-laws. Today we were back with the in-laws for a birthday brunch. The brunch thing is kind of new for us, at least, as a means for a birthday celebration. The brunch was good...really good--lots of fruit and lots of bacon. Those are can't miss ingredients.


My son got clothes from the grandparents. I know, and, more importantly, he knows, he needs clothes. I was proud of his graciousness. After brunch we took the birthday boy to "Wreck It Ralph." The film was enjoyed by all.

Birthdays come and birthdays go. I'm glad I was able to spend today's birthday with family.


No comments:

Post a Comment