Saturday, November 17, 2012

So I Had A Dream I Had Hair...


Last night (or, perhaps, early this morning...) I had a strange dream. There were several strange aspects of my dream, like my wife and I attending a new new-age church west of where we live, and the new new-age church putting on a street parade in which we participated, and while we were participating in the parade Facebook friends of my Facebook friends were sending I/M's to us asking us what we were doing in the parade.

But the strangest part of the dream for me was, while attending the new new-age church, I was asked to put on a seminar. And when I stood to deliver my speech, I had a beautiful, full head of blond hair...just like I used to have. I ran my fingers through my hair and was surprised, yet at the same time, it was the most natural thing in the world for me to have my hair back.

I know people have dreams about attending grade school sans clothing (or a board meeting, or some other public event...), but I've had the hair dream a couple of times. It kind of freaks me out. I've been without hair longer than I had hair, so my current condition is, for me, normal.

Today my sons got their hair cut. It was needed. I wonder if, in 30 or so years, they'll have dreams about having the hair they used to have. Time (and genetics...) will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment