Monday, November 19, 2012

Bountiful Regional Center, A Few Photos...



It's such an unusual building. It sits right next to the freeway so the locals know what it is, but if you're just driving through, you may not know what it is. What it is is an event center owned and operated by the LDS Church.


I believe the building's been around as long as I have. I do remember that it once was a theater in the round. Now, it's a stage forward center. 


The coolest part of the building, I think, is the ceiling. And it makes for a good picture.


Last night we participated in a Thanksgiving program. A few hundred people showed up and hopefully enjoyed the experience. Before anyone showed up, I thought the sight of a couple of reserved seats was humorous. 


If you ever get a chance to go inside, it's an interesting place to visit. Check it out sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment