Friday, November 2, 2012

Things Our Kids Do...


Tonight my son and several of his friends put on a play. I missed it because I had a rehearsal myself. The good news is that there will be opportunities to see the North Star Scholars Association presentation of Sam Club, Private Eye, in the Case of The Malted Falcon.

I've never been to a murder mystery dinner theater production of any kind. My wife and our youngest went tonight. The good news is patrons exceeded expectations! They had to set up extra tables. The kids use the money they make from the play to pay for other school projects.

In years past the kids have tackled Shakespeare. It's amazing to watch jr. high and high school aged children recite (and even more impressive, understand...) Shakespeare. A few years ago I was lucky enough to direct one of these shows. We didn't feed our audience, but they enjoyed the show anyway.

So here's to the kids! They've worked hard and are enjoying the fruits of their labors. And if you're interested in seeing the show, you'll have not one, but TWO opportunities, but only for tomorrow, November 3, 2012. Details are on the flyer. We'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment