Friday, October 11, 2013

Shades And Shadows...It's Coming


On Halloween of this year Xchyler Publishing will produce Shades & Shadows, A Paranormal Anthology. Halloween, a great day to release this book.

The past couple of weeks I've been reviewing the stories in this anthology. I'm abut halfway through and I hope to get the rest of the stories edited soon. It's a good way for me to read the material myself. I love reading the other stories in a book where one of my stories is included.

This title is also found in Goodreads. Here's the link: GOODREADS LINK. Those of you with an account, please go and check it out.

Also, we're looking for some ARC readers. We'd LOVE to have you enjoy the book and post a review. Us authors are a fickle bunch--we LOVE feedback. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see what I can do.

I can't emphasis enough how wonderful an experience it's been to work with Xchyler. As a writer you hear things about how writers are treated by publishers, editors, basically everyone involved in turning the author's dream into a reality. For some authors, those dreams have become nightmares. For me, however, Xchyler has been nothing but professional.

But they've been more than that. They've been respectful of what I've created, of what I want to do and how my contributions add to the overall mission of the company. This is the second project I've been fortunate enough to participate in. It gets better and better every time.

Stay tuned for more reviews from the book and I hope you can join us for the book launch on October 31. Paranormal anthology launched on Halloween, a great day to release this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment