Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Salt Lake Comic Con Schedule...Sept 2014 Edition

(click to enlarge picture)

It's almost here! The 2nd Annual Salt Lake Comic Con is only a week away! I have been asked to participate on four panels. Here's my schedule:

(click picture to enlarge schedule)

There's some interesting panels for me this time around. Geek parenting? Steampunk, Cyberpunk and Punk Rock?  A roundtable discussion of long-form storytelling? Structuring life to support creativity? I mean, how great is that? Answer--very great!

This event still blows my mind! This edition is slated to be even bigger than the FanX Comic Con held last April and that one was epic! I'm both excited and honored to be a part of what will be the state's largest convention and could possibly be the country's largest Comic Con. That would be cool!

So, if you're going, please stop by a panel and say "hi" or drop by our author table. I'll be with some of the most amazing authors our fine state has to offer, all under Dave Butler's Banner of Awesomeness! Look for his author table--I should be there.


I can't wait! 

Oh, and I hope it's okay to (very poorly...) photoshop my mug among the other guests this Con has to offer. If not, I'll make the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment